Pender County is accepting “Qualification Statements” from licensed NC insurance Brokers for employee benefits broker/consulting services. The Broker/Agent must have a proven track record of successfully providing the outlined “Scope of Services” for employers of comparable size and complexity and will work directly with the County Human Resources staff in administration and delivery of the employee benefits plan.
The selected Broker must be qualified and able to perform the following duties including but not limited to:
● Assist with annual benefit renewals, including negotiation of changes in contracts.
● Assist in the design of employee benefits communications. Participate in Benefit Fairs and the annual enrollment process.
● Prepare bid specifications, identify appropriate markets, analyze proposals submitted, make recommendations, and assist in negotiation of (preferably multi-year) contracts.
● Complete Annual reviews of selected employee benefit package for quality of benefits provided, cost effectiveness, competitiveness and plan administration.
● Monitor ongoing contracts, including provider plan administration, provider compliance with contract, and incurred claims.
● Perform other related consultation services as needed or requested.
Sealed proposals must be delivered to Denise Mulhollen, HR Dept., 801 S. Walker St., Burgaw, NC 28425 and received by 12:00 NOON on Monday, July 30, 2018. Indicate the firm and/or company name and the primary contact person on the front of each sealed proposal envelope or package and mark it “CONFIDENTIAL.” Any proposals received after 12:00 NOON on Monday, July 30, 2018 will not be considered.
Please click here for full RFQ information. Any questions, please email email@example.com or call 910-259-1513.