Pender County Government: Home
Tax Collections
Monday, May 29, 2017   : Login  
Government » Departments » Tax Collections » Mobile Home Moving Permits
Mobile Home Moving Permits

North Carolina State law requires a moving permit be issued each time a mobile home is moved. Permits are issued by the Tax Collections Office after all of the taxes current and delinquent are paid in full. Please have the following information available:

  • Name of the current owner
  • Current location of mobile home
  • Destination of the mobile home
  • Name and address of the mover
  • Make, model and size of the mobile home

The permit must be displayed in the window of the mobile home while it is being moved. If the mobile home is being set up in Pender County the Planning Department may request to see the moving permit before allowing it to be set up.

Permit is good for 2 weeks only.

Home | Visiting | Living | Business | Government | Online Services
©Pender County Government | Contact the Webmaster | About our Website