NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS PENDER COUNTY HOUSING: COUNTRY COURT APARTMENTS
3/7/2017 8:16:00 AM by dgreen
Pender County Housing is seeking proposals from independent contractors with demonstrated professional competence and experience for a comprehensive Capital Needs Assessment (Physical Needs Assessment) for Country Court Apartments located at 10260 Highway 421, Currie, NC 28435.
The property is a small, 8-unit development in rural Pender County. The CAN (PNA) must be conducted in accordance with USDA requirements and shall result in a report with sufficient detail, supporting information and expert insights that the organization can move forward with applications to USDA, and potentially other entities, for funding to support renovation of the project.
Visits may be arranged by appointment for potential bidders to review the site. Please call 910.259.1208 to arrange an appointment.
Proposal must include:
- A complete description of your firm, including:
- Names of the Firms Principals
- Name and number of a contact who is authorized to answer questions regarding your proposal
- Address of all offices for your firm and number of employees
- Names of any sub-contractors you may use to complete this CAN (PNA)
- Experience and Resources
- Identify all principals, partners and/or associates to be involved in providing service to us and give a brief background for each
- Describe your firms capabilities in support of your ability to perform the needed service
- Include your current client roster with contact information for each organization for whom you’ve provided similar services and give the number of reports completed for 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Provide a sample of at least one proposal completed for a USDA financed project and the name/contact information for at least one client for whom you provided a USDA approved CAN (PNA)
- Identify any material litigation, investigation or administrative proceeding that your firm or any associate of your firm is currently involved in or has been involved in for the last three years
- Fee Structure
- Cost will be a factor in the award of this contract, the PHA desires a fixed price contract for this CAN (PNA)
- Conflicts of Interest
- Identify any conflicts that may arise as a result of business activities of the firm or associations with members of Pender County Government or the Board of County Commissioners
- Discuss any other topics not covered in this RFP as it relates the performance of the CAN (PNA)
Scope of Work:
- The PHA is seeking to fully renovate the complex, including but not limited to renovation of all 8 units for energy efficiency and modernization, improve landscaping and improve the access and the parking area at the property. The CAN (PNA) should fully document the needs of the property and assist the PHA in achieving its goal of obtaining funding needed to complete the renovation. The PHA anticipates obtaining funding from USDA to complete the renovation, therefore all contracts and reports for this project must be USDA compliant.
If your company is interested and able to provide the required services to Pender County Housing, please submit one original and two copies of your proposal to the attention of the Pender County Housing Director, PO Box 1149, Burgaw, NC 28425. Proposals may be delivered to our physical address: 805 South Walker Street, Burgaw, NC 28425. The deadline for receipt of proposals is 4:00 p.m., Friday, April 7, 2017.
Pender County is an equal opportunity employer and encourages proposals from historically underutilized businesses, including minority- and women-owned firms.