- A limited supply of military style cots will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- You should bring personal items to help make your stay more comfortable. (see checklist)
- The shelters will provide 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Snacks and coffee are not always available.
- You will be asked to register when you arrive at the shelter. You can come and go as you please but we ask that you let shelter staff know if you are leaving so that they can keep track of how many people they have staying with them.
- Please bring blankets, sheets or sleeping bags for bedding and warmth.
- Please remember you will be sharing tight quarters with a lot of people. Be courteous and kind. Minimize loud noise after 8 p.m. Bring earplugs if you wish to listen to a radio or computer.