BURGAW – In accordance with Governor Cooper’s Executive Order #021, and to ensure public engagement and participation is available to conduct county business, the following meetings have been canceled. Agenda items will be rescheduled for meetings to be held in the future:
• April 2 – the meeting of the Board of Equalization and Review (BOER) has been canceled.
• Planning Board – April 7 – Cancelled, case will roll over to next meeting;
• Board of Adjustment – April 15 – Cancelled, no hearings were scheduled;
• Tourism Development Authority – April 16 – Cancelled. Next meeting is May 23.
• All NC Cooperative Extension face to face meetings are cancelled as well. We will conduct any scheduled meetings or classes via Zoom webcast.
• The Parks Foundation of Pender County Golf Outing scheduled for May 1, has been postponed till the fall. TBD.