The Grandparents Support Network (GSN) is a peer support group for grandparents or relative caregivers who are providing full-time care for their grandchildren.
GSN meetings the third Thursday of each month, starting at 5:30 p.m. Due to the pandemic, all meetings are virtual. All meetings are free.
Sign-ups are available at https://bit.ly/3m72Qc
Program highlights include:
- Education on relevant topics from expert
- Social and emotional skill-building
groups and physical activities for
- Academic support for students through
- Social support for grandchildren from
peers and trained, professional staff
- Acknowledge ACE (Adverse Childhood
Experiences) by promoting resiliency &
the five protective factors
Learn more about GSN www.ywca-lowercapefear.org/gsn
Partner with Prevent Child Abuse America and use Circle of Parents Self-
Help Support Model
Services available at no cost to participants.