ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Pender County Facilities and Fleet Services, 210 S. Bennett Street, Burgaw, North Carolina 28425 will receive sealed bids from North Carolina Licensed General Contractors, for the Commercial Renovation and Repair of the Pender County Hampstead Annex Auditorium, Hampstead, North Carolina.
Bids will be due on Friday, March 15, 2019, no later than 3:00 p.m. Deliver bids to Mr. Allen Vann, Director – Pender County Facilities and Fleet Services, 210 S. Bennett Street, Burgaw, NC 28425. Single Prime Lump Sum Bids for General Construction Work will be considered.
Complete plans, specifications, and contract documents can be obtained electronically through the office of Allen Vann by calling 910-259-1228; email: email@example.com; or on the Pender County Website under “Open RFPs and Bids – Commercial Renovation and Repair, Hampstead Annex Auditorium.”
A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held at the Pender County Government Hampstead Annex building at 15060 Highway 17, Hampstead, NC on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 10:00 am. The meeting will address project scope, description, issues, bidding procedures and forms, and answer specific questions. A walk-through of the auditorium will take place following the pre-bid meeting. Prime bidders are required to attend.
Pender County encourages all businesses, including minority, and/or women owned businesses to respond to all Invitation for Bid requests. In addition, if subcontracts are let, the awarded contractor must ensure that the necessary affirmative steps are taken:
- Place qualified small, minority, and woman-owned businesses on solicitations lists;
- Assure that such businesses are solicited when they are potential sources;
- Divide total requirement, when economically feasible, into smaller tasks or quantities to permit maximum participation by such businesses;
- Establish delivery schedules, where requirements permits, which encourage such businesses to respond;
- Use service and assistance from such organization as SBA, minority business development agency of the Dept. of Commerce;
Bids may not be withdrawn for (60) days after bid due date.
The Owner reserves the right to reject each and every bid and to waive informalities in bidding.
Allen Vann, Director – Pender County Facilities and Fleet Services
Burgaw, North Carolina 28425
Please see the document below or click here to view it full size.
Hampstead Annex Auditorium Repair RFP - Complete Bid Package - 022019