BURGAW – Pender County Health Department offers at-home COVID-19 test kits at no charge. Test kits are available for pickup with a limit of four per person. Having COVID-19 test kits available in your home plays an important role in helping reduce the spread of COVID-19 and provides you with results in minutes.
Here are a few tips on when to use your at-home testing kits:
- You have any Covid-19 symptoms
- You were exposed to someone with COVID-19
- You are going to an indoor event or gathering
To pick up your at-home test kits, visit either of our locations:
- Pender County Health Department 803 S. Walker Street, Burgaw
- Hampstead Annex 15060 NC Hwy 17, Hampstead
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. while supplies last.
If you complete an at-home test and receive a positive result, the CDC strongly encourages everyone to report any positive results to their health care provider or their local health department.
Households may also order up to eight at-home COVID-19 tests by visiting Covid.gov/tests.
If you have any question or need additional information, please contact Pender County Health Department at 910-259-1230 or visit our website.