Effective June 29, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak resulting in a declaration of emergency, we are implementing the following steps to restrict access to the Register of Deeds Office.
- The Pender County Register of Deeds office is limiting access to the public.
- Birth, death or marriage certificate requests can be done on-line or by mail with the fee and a copy of your photo ID. Mail to: Pender ROD PO Box 43 Burgaw, NC 28425.
- To apply for a marriage license, you must call our office to schedule an appointment. The application must be completed on-line before arriving at the ROD office.
- Attorneys and financial institutions are encouraged to eRecord. Please contact one of our vendors to submit documents electronically. Corporation Service Company (CSC) or Simplifile.com.
- Funeral Homes should fax their request for death certificates to 910-259-1299 or call the office at 910-259-1225.
To make an appointment or any further assistance please call 910-259-1225.
Please check our website or our Facebook page: Pender ROD for any updates.