As of March 25th, Pender County Utilities is limiting public access to our buildings due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We can serve you online, at our drive-thru window at the Burgaw office, or by phone at 910-259-1570.
Payments can be made:
- Online at pendercountync.gov under “I Want To…”
- Payment drop boxes at Burgaw office (605 E. Fremont St next to drive-thru window) and at Hampstead Annex (15060 US 17 in white “mailbox” in front parking lot)
- By phone at 910-259-1570 with credit card
- Drive-thru window at Burgaw office
- By mail: Pender County Utilities, PO Box 995, Burgaw, NC 28425
New service applications may be completed online but must be notarized prior to submittal.
Applications can be found online here or by clicking the respective link below:
- Scotts Hill Water & Sewer District Application
- Rocky Point/Topsail Water & Sewer District Water Application
- Moore’s Creek Water & Sewer District Application
- Maple Hill Water & Sewer District Water Application
- Central Pender Water & Sewer District Application
- Authorization for Bank Draft
If you have business that cannot be done through the methods listed above, please call us to discuss alternate methods.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.